March ’15 re-posts highlights from the 26 SimpleSizeMe Marathon alphabet blog of 2014.
Click here for original “A” posting.
Just the Highlights Below:
“Life is too glorious and too sadly random for any self-improvement to-do list to conquer.” Wendy Wasserstein
– Acquisition: When in doubt, leave it out
– Accumulation: Quality is not in… the material – but in the quality of the space. Architect Zaha Hadid
– Abundance: Alter the idea of what traditional abundance returns to you .
Question what encumbers you.
1. Before buying, acquiring, or doing, ask what’s really necessary.
2. Donate instead. Take just 5 minutes to collect unused things.
3. Write this headline on a piece of paper or a pop-up reminder on your smart phone: All I have is all I need.
Tomorrow, a digest of the “B” posting…