March ’15 re-post highlights from the 26 SimpleSizeMe Marathon alphabet ’14 series.
Just the Highlights Below:
– Busy-ness too close to Business? Examine your routines and ruts at work. What can you stop doing?
– Brevity – Keep things brief and make everyone happy!
– Busted – Put drawers, briefcase, handbag, closet, cabinets under surveillance. Don’t get busted with so much stuff.
– Bag – It’s LUGgage! Imagine you must evacuate; what goes into one simple bag?
– Ballast – Drop ballast in your daily life to steady, equalize, regulate, and lighten up.
– Barnacles – Regularly scrape barnacles from your life: old habits, old thoughts, old trappings, any excess.
– Bulk – Don’t warehouse life by buying in bulk (bad use of pricey real estate!). You won’t starve or run out. Really.
– Buy – Avoid it. Live instead. Consider that life’s most precious commodity – water – is free.