A crash course in SimpleSizing is a great weekend idea!
Just the highlights below:
Quitting gets mixed reviews. We’re applauded for quitting smoking or junk food – criticized if it’s jobs or exercise routines. Reconsider quitting:
- Quit selected subscriptions, apps, sites, emails, feeds, devices, channels, screens!
- Quit pointless scrips, liquids, solids, gels, powders, stuff.
- Quit memberships, affiliations, relationships, friendships of little value.
- Quit planning your list of shoulds. List wants of real value.
- Quit mindless habits and worrying – or cut back just 5% to get more time and mental peace.
Question – Question everything. Ask Who said?!…Why am I doing this?
Quick fix – Find smart substitutions.
Quiet – Be still.